March 27, 2020 Board meeting
at Jerry Libo’s #402 on the Caracol at 10am
Board Meeting Agenda
March 27th 2020
10:00am outdoors Lot number 402 Abulon at Libo’s
(in the spirit of social distancing).
- Greeting, call meeting to order at 10:00 A.M.
- Roll call-Quorum established.
- Approval of January 21, 2020 Board Minutes.
- Treasurer Report 2020 YTD actual vs. 2020 budget.
- Membership update.
- Langosta road project update.
- Caracol road below front entrance improvement project plan-Al Dodson.
- Need Volunteer supervisors to oversee Tomas during the remaining 2020. 1 day/week for each road and entrance work.
- Volunteer for a Chairperson to organize a Caracol Clean-Up day in April. Arrange for trucks, personal, front-end-loader and volunteers. Can Consult with Tom and Mary Reed for historical guidance.
- Street light update from Mike Lane.
- Volunteer to oversee the upper pila pumps and electrical in Josh’s absence.
- Resolution to accept revised 3/27/2020 Architectural fee schedule effective April 1st 2020 and supporting Procedures and documents.