Caracol Annual General Assembly meeting
ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY AGENDA
February 4th 2021-Thursday
10:45 San Carlos Yacht Club
(Doors open at 10:15am)
- Welcome and explanation of the meeting process.
- Video presentation - Presidents report on the state of the Caracol.
- List of Board attendees and Declaration if Legal Quorum is available.
- Approval of minutes from 2/6/2020 General Assembly.
- Resolution #1 To elect the Slate of Directors (speakers) and Officers for the succeeding 12 months until the next General Assembly Meeting Thursday February 3, 2022 to represent, direct and administer the Caracol Association and carry out all actions needed to improve the performance of the Association in accordance with civil code 2831 of the state of Sonora and Articles 32 and 35 of the By-Laws for the year.
- Resolution #2 analyze and approve per Article 25-F of the By-Laws, the 2021 Budget and 2022 Prospective Budget.
Resolution #4 Designation to protocolize the Minutes of the General Assembly before the Public Notary.
Closing the General Assembly by verbal vote.
Open discussion forum to follow official meeting adjournment.
New Board members Introduction.
- Mike and Laura Lane
Architecture Committee -Update
- Roger Stevens-Chairperson
Thank you to David and Pat Jaksha for the coveted and informative Caracol Newsletter.
- Drive. Mary Reed, Karen Searson.
Goals, projects and Clean-ups for 2021 season-Tom Reed.
Update Street Sign Project for 2021-Anne Lewis and Tom Reed
Future maintenance volunteers and plan. Go-To-People regarding issues from guard house to road repair in the absence of Board members and committee folks. -Tom Reed.