Final Board meeting for the season
Thursday, June 25, 10 AM
Jerry Libo’s Lot number 402
( In the spirit of social distancing )
- Greeting, call meeting to order at 10:00 A.M.
- Roll call-Quorum established.
- Approval of March 27, 2020 Board Minutes.
- Treasurer Report 2020 YTD actual vs. 2020 budget read by ?
- Membership update.
- Langosta road project completed.
- Hippo Campo extension completed.
- Caracol road below front entrance improvement project completed in excess of plan.
- Street light update from Mike Lane.
- #440 Kafka: Resolution to approve a Variance/Deviation from the 4.5-meter maximum height limit and subsequent Construction Project Approval for #440-Kafka. A garage with a second story bedroom only above the garage on the north side of their existing structure. The proposed structure does not exceed existing structure roof line.
- #565 Hammond: Resolution to approve a Variance/Deviation from the one-meter side yard setback and a subsequent Construction Project Approval to construct a less than a 110 square foot laundry room addition up to an existing south property line wall.
- Discussion on Guard training SOP’s for the new guard company.
- Adjournment Motion.
Post Board Meeting open discussion.